- A family will be fed through our hunger ministries.
- A child at Marion Sterling Elementary School will be tutored and befriended.
- A homeless person will know hospitality
- A voice for equality, justice, and environmental sustainability will be heard in our neighborhood and in our region.
- Music that glorifies God will lift our spirits and enriches our lives
- People of all ages will have opportunities to grow their faith through worship, service to others, Christian education and fellowship.
Your gift provides for the day-to-day operations of the Cathedral, including staff salaries, utilities, maintenance, and everything else that makes the life of the Trinity community possible.
There are numerous ways to support the Cathedral’s mission and ministry.
Trinity’s active congregation of 900 members is able to support its own religious programs and congregational ministry. But to open Trinity Commons to the neediest and most powerful alike, and continue promoting mercy, peace and justice, we must raise community support. The Friends of Trinity support our civic ministry through one-time gifts and pledges, and we are grateful for both.
Music and art programs at Trinity can be supported through contributions to Music and Art at Trinity, a separate non-profit organization.
We ask longtime members, friends and those who are inspired by our worship, ministry or programming to consider remembering Trinity with a planned gift. For more information about planned giving, please talk with Thomas Reuter, Chair of the Stewardship and Development Committee, at 216-774-0470 or firstname.lastname@example.org .