Trinity Cathedral, Trinity Commons and the Diocese of Ohio
Trinity Cathedral is located at the corner of East 22nd Street and Euclid Avenue, in downtown Cleveland. The Trinity Commons parking lot entrance is on Prospect Avenue at East 22nd Street.
Please note that due to the Interstate 90 Innerbelt Bridge construction, the Ohio Department of Transportation is encouraging motorists to use I-490 and I-77 to avoid the I-90 construction zone. Read the latest information from ODOT here.
- I-90 from the East: Follow signs for I-90 West to Cleveland and exit at the Prospect Avenue exit; turn right and within 50 yards, turn right into the Trinity Commons parking lot (driveway with attendant booth and sign).
- I-90 from the West: Follow signs to Cleveland/90 East. Exit at E. 22nd Street (Exit 172B); turn left on E. 22nd St., right on Prospect Avenue, and left into the Trinity Commons parking lot (driveway with attendant booth and sign). Drivers please see Innerbelt Construction Travel Advisory.
- I-71 or I-77 from the South: East 22nd Street Exit; turn left heading north on 22nd street; right onto Prospect Avenue; left into the Trinity Commons parking lot (driveway with attendant booth and sign).
Trinity Cathedral and Trinity Commons are located on the southeast corner of East 22nd Street and Euclid Avenue, in downtown Cleveland. The Trinity parking lot entrance is on Prospect Avenue, east of East 22nd Street.
Parking is free for church attendees, staff, and guests of the Cathedral and the Diocese of Ohio offices, who come to the Trinity campus for on-site meetings or worship services. Trinity Cathedral pledging members also park free in the lot as long as they are attending an event, or visiting a business, on the Trinity grounds. All individuals (regardless of membership) parking in the lot for events not taking place on the Trinity grounds will be charged the public parking rate.
A time-stamped ticket must be pulled upon entry for the gate to lift. Any applicable validation will be provided at the front desk during business hours. Payment for parking is made at the automated exit machine. Payment may be made with cash or credit/debit cards. Coins are not accepted. Intercoms are available at both the entry and exit stations to provide assistance as needed.
Public Parking Rates
- Free – 15 minutes
- $5 flat fee up to 5 hours
- $1 per hour thereafter; daily max $15.
Click here for more detail on Trinity’s parking lot procedures.
Trinity Cathedral is located on the Euclid Avenue HealthLine. Please check the RTA web site for bus service schedules: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority.
Additionally, the E-Line Trolley travels Euclid Avenue, connecting the Warehouse District, Public Square, the theatres at Playhouse Square and Cleveland State University. You can ride the trolley Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. every 10 minutes, visit the website for fare and route information.